Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ford Summer Internship

Ford's World headquarters (Dearborn, Michigan)

Ford is tight straight up!
Here is some work I did while at FoMoCo this last summer. I had the time of my life and made a bunch of really good friends for sure!

Ford Radix Hybrid Interior

Radix (Roots in Latin)

Hybrids are a hot commodity, providing owners a sense of good will in their ability to help the
enviroment. My objective with Ford was to design an interior that reflects its eco-nature manufactured with sustainable materials. To obtain this goal, I designed the center console resembled a tree trunk with branching componets. The console contains a poly-lithium ion battery, giving life to the entire vehicle.

F-125 Abeo (Change in Latin)Smart use of Sheet metal
Trucks as an endangered Species

Bed Functions


Lincoln Luxury Sports Sedan


Lincoln Exterior Project

The objective of this project was to create a rear-wheel-drive luxury sedan. I got one week
to research current trends in the Lincoln brand and produce designs for this automobile.

1 comment:

Fred said...

cool intern dude :)
im trying to apply to ford for an intern for summer,2010... ne pointers??